Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Week 8



Yesterday, I was looking at my Proforma and I realised that I have sailed through more than half a semester. When I was registering for this course a few months ago (I was in my beloved IPIK when I was doing that), I was cursing myself for not mastering ICT skills. (This is because when I was doing my assignments in IPIK, I pushed all the ICT works which required me to use more than Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point Presentation and Microsoft Publisher to Syam because he is better in it and because of my fear for ICT).I was aware of the content of this subject and I had a great fear that I might fail the course. But, after entering the class, my beliefs changed. I felt that although I am a late bloomer in term of ICT, I still can learn.
Where there is a will, there is a way. Pauline Kael
True enough. When I am evaluating what my learning in this course holistically now, I realise that it has moved me miles away from my past state. I have learnt to upload
, encode and convert
via internet skills tutorials, to edit pictures and photos through photo editing skills tutorials
and to edit audio recordings and songs through audio editing tutorials. Although I am having a great deal learning and exploring on the same time, I believe all these knowledge I have gained, will enhance my credibility to I become a teacher in future.

Hopefully, i would become one.

No comments:

Post a Comment